Friday, May 29, 2009

Show us where you live Friday~Kids Room


So, Kelly over at KellysKorner is hosting another home tour and today it's Kid's Rooms/Nurseries. My girls are 5 and ALMOST 8, so here goes.....

These blankets hang over their doorway. My sister got them and I just LOVE them! Thanks Auntie Sam!
Yes, this is a queen size bed turned sideways. And, yes the box springs are on the floor. You see, this way I don't have to worry about anyone falling off the bed! :)

The "entertainment" end of their room.

Our fabulous pink dressers. Dale and I painted them ourselves. Of course we didn't put the sticker on it and then try and peel it off, but oh well! :) Oh, and check out the lava lamp! :)
Wardrobe complete with "junk" piled on top! :)

Neat little drawers with Barbies 'n such.... Did y'all have those arm cushions when you were younger? Well....they still sell them! :)
Have a wonderful weekend!

3 comments:

  1. THeir room looks like lots of fun! I love the pink on the dresser! It's a great color!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pink is right color for girls room!! Pink dressers and bedding set is perfect!! I'm too looking for new kids bedding set... Thanks for the information!!

    ReplyDelete