Well, technically Logan doesn't turn 8 until June 8th, but we celebrated last night with a pajama party! I think fun was had by all! They are ready to dig in!
The gang!
How 'bout some High School Musical 3 Karaoke??? FABULOUS!
Time to be creative! Designing our own pillow cases!
Time to open presents! Yiippeee!!!! I love these jammies!
They say "LOVE" on the bum! :)
What a sweet pony!
I LOVE THESE PANTS!
My favorite books! :)
Group hug!
I hope you all have a fabulous weekend! Here in the UK it's sunny and warm for a change! We're going to enjoy it because rumor has it that it's going to cool off again.......
We are the Lingar family. Dale & I met in 1991 and married in 1998. We have been blessed with 2 darling little girls. My name is Angie and I am CEO of our little corporation. We do quite a bit of traveling and are currently away from a lot of friends and family, so we thought this would be good way to keep in touch and share our news. We are from Arkansas and LOVE our Razorbacks! Our family hobby is karaoke~a little something we picked up while living in Minot, ND!
Looks like you all had lots of fun! Happy Birthday Logan! :)
ReplyDeleteLove
Katie
Happy Birthday Logan!
ReplyDeleteThat cake is unbelievable! Looks fabulous!