Friday, May 8, 2009

Show us where you live Friday~Living Room Edition

It's me again from across the pond and........it's Friday again, and my favorite blogger Kelly is hosting another "Show us where you live day"! We are showing off our living rooms today, and getting ideas from all the other FABULOUS interior decorators that are willing to participate. :) I have to warn you that we REEEAAALLLLYYYY love our RAZORBACKS! Enjoy!

This is our entry from the mud room.


This is directly to the right entering the living room.


This is our little "Welcome" corner. :)


This is the entrance to our office, which we will avoid at all costs! That seems to be where everything is getting put right now. :) I HAVE to get organized before my hubby returns from his deployment. :)

This is the love seat (or my "perch" as my husband calls it). The picture hanging over it used to hang over our piano the during my whole childhood. :)

And this is where the whole family snuggles together.

Another lovely radiator....Oh, and there is one directly behind the love seat where I sit. And yes, I DID plan it that way.....living in a converted barn does get a bit drafty. :)

This is our favorite corner of the world! See the karoke microphones?? The Lingar's favorite pasttime! :)


I hope you enjoyed my tour. I am enjoying all the other posts!

6 comments:

  1. What an wonderful living room! I just love it! The rustic look of the beams and plaster swirls are just too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was born in England and went back to live in Oxford for a summer, and your cobbled walls and wood beams make me miss the places that I have the most fond memories of living in!

    I loved growing up in the UK - I hope your girls enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO exciting to see a post from someone in the UK. I am fascinated by all things British! Great job on your home! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Minot and the UK- must be military! We are in Germany :) Thanks for sharing your rooms. Gotta love those radiators!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm an Arkansas girl recently moved to Missouri. Nice Razorback gear! Of course, I'm from Jonesboro, so I'm an Indian/Red Wolves fan. But, I still like your house!

    ReplyDelete