Thursday, May 21, 2009

And all is right with the world......spoiler alert for UK Sky watchers!

So, I just finished watching the results show for American Idol and I was totally NOT disappointed! Not only did the best man win, the show was FABULOUS! This is the first time I've watched the results show and I am HOOKED! I thoroughly enjoyed Kris and Keith Urban~ I mean, what's not to LOVE? Lionel Ritchie, Fergie, Cyndi Lauper, Santana, one of my all time favs, Rod Stewart......and finally KISS!
The interesting thing about KISS being on is that my girls had never seen them before. I was laughing so hard at their reaction I was crying! They totally didn't understand why he "broke his guitar"! "Daddy doesn't break his!" Then the icing on he cake was Maci has decided she want to dress like KISS for halloween this year! ha! I am so going to remember that!

OK, so I was rooting for Melissa and Tony but Shawn and Mark winning was WAY OK too! I really like Shawn and Mark! I'm not sure what I'm going to do with my Tues-Thurs nights now, but I'm sure I can find something!

Thanks for reading my totally frivolous post! I hope you have a wonderful Memorial Day weekend! I myself am going to enjoy a BBQ at my best girl Kelli's house! Pictures to follow......

No comments:

Post a Comment