OK, so needless to say, since Dale has been gone the girls and I are hooked on American Idol! I know we're behind the rest of the nation, but I could only talk my husband into watching Dancing with the Stars (gee, I wonder why he would watch THAT???)... And can you guess who I'm rooting for? Duh! Since we are in the UK, we get the shows and results shows a day after the US does, so we were watching the results show tonight and Logan says....I hope Kris wins because he's from Arkansas and Adam paints his nails black and that's just weird! :) Don't kids say the funniest things? ;)
Now for my other addiction.....DWTS!
So, I was totally pulling for Chuck and Julianne, but we all see how THAT worked out! Anywho! I totally want Melissa and Tony to win, but am pretty sure Gilles will take it hands down! He's fab and all that, but I just really like Melissa!Well, that's about all I have this Friday. My favorite blogger over at KellysKornerblog is doing another "Show us where you live Friday" and it's guest room/bonus room edition today. I don't have a guest room so I'm not participating today, but I can't wait to go check out all the posts! Our "guest room" is actually used for storage and "wardrobes". Over here in the UK they don't build closets in the houses so we have wardrobes that the military issued us. Our guest room has 4 wardrobes and Christmas decorations in it! lol! Oh, and my husbands "bags"....not sure what's in them all, but he says he needs them. :) Needless to say.......Nothing to see here folks! :)
I am soooooooooo happy Kris is in the finals and I am hoping he is the winner! Yea Kris....
ReplyDeleteGlad to hear your MIL made it back and all is well.
Hello Angie, :)
ReplyDeleteIt's so nice to meet you!
Thank you very much for visiting and your kind words on our guest room. I really appreciate it. Come and visit
again soon okay. You're always welcome!
I love AI and DWTS! I am rooting for Melissa as well. I think Adam is an incredible talent but I do believe that Kris will win. Danny's votes will probably go to him putting him on top. He's a sweetie and talented too. It will be a great show that's for sure.
Have a blessed weekend.
~Warmly, Melissa :)
PS Your daughters are gorgeous!