This is a video I found on YouTube and thought I would share it with you. God is truly AMAZING! I am even more thrilled that Kris won now....I guess America was drawn to him because they saw Jesus shining through....one can only hope!
This song is from Chris Tomlin's new CD "Hello Love" and the footage is definitely Little Rock! Home Sweet Home......
Today was a good Friday. Logan had her oral book report (complete with "themed" hat), and Maci and I (along with about 100 kindergartners + about 35 other Mommy chaperones) had a lovely day at the Banham Zoo. When we woke up this mornin' the sun was shining (Thank you Jesus), and it continued to shine on us all day....here in the UK you never know when we'll get a torrential downpour! lol!
I will post some pictures later tonight after I get the girls to bed. It's time for dinner. Still not sure what we're having. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment