Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Prayer Request and the Tooth Fairy...

First of all, I want to ask you to pray for my mother-in-law today. She has traveled to California to bring her Dad and step-mom back to AR to their new residence...a nursing home in Bryant. They have lived in California for as long as I can remember, but back in January their health took a turn for the worse and they have been in a nursing home there since then. Well, there was an opening at a nursing home in Bryant, so they decided to bring them to AR to live. Her Dad has dementia along with diabetes (lives in a wheel chair) and her step-mom is legally blind. She is making this trip by herself and I would like as many prayers for their safe trip as possible. They should be landing back in Little Rock around 8pm (US/AR time) tonight. Thank you! There is absolutely no reason for me to post this picture, other than I just LOVE it! In case you can't see it very well, both my babies have on the same Razorback dress in both pictures. Logan is the one that's asleep (and much darker due to jaundice), and Maci is the larger one (probably due to the fact that she was AT LEAST 3 weeks older than Logan when the picture was taken). These pictures currently hang in my living room. :)
Well, Maci's tooth came out today at school......her 2nd one.....and they both came out at school!
The pictures below are from Maci's "World Fashion Show" last Friday. She was representing Egypt. She was striking a pose...lol! I'm not sure what she was doing in the last picture, I just thought she was terribly cute!



I hope you all have a wonderful day! Cheers!



2 comments:

  1. Sending prayers for your mother-in-law that they will have a safe journey!

    Your girls are so cute....I loved the missing tooth picture. We are currently going through this with Maddie and she has a top tooth just hanging....I swear I think she may swallow it! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praying for your MIL. Cute pics of your girls as always!
    Love
    Katie

    ReplyDelete