My new bloggie friend Tina over at It May Be A Crazy Life, But It Is Our Life posted an interesting questionnaire to get to know each other a little better and I thought it would be fun to participate. If you decide to partake, please leave me a comment so I can check it out!
You wouldn't be caught dead where? ?? That one I actually have to think about.....can't think of anywhere right now.
Do you have any hidden talents?: Not that I know of....
Name two things you consider yourself to be very good at: Karaoke....(what else?) and......hopefully taking care of my family.
Name two things you consider yourself to be very bad at: not talking, and being by myself...I'm a social person! :)
Have you ever won a trophy?: Yes, back when I played softball....
Name one thing not many people know about you: I was on the Bozo show when I was just wee one. :)
Name your earliest memory: I was the first one to hold my sister when they brought her home from the hospital and I thought I was THE BOMB! She's 4 years younger than me.
What was your favorite musical group in Jr. high?: I've always liked country music but I believe it was Chicago! I really liked Alabama too! Dolly is my alltime fav though!
When you were a kid what did you want to be when you grew up?: I'm going to show my age with this one.....a cruise director like Julie on the Love Boat! :)
What was your worst dating experience?: I didn't do much of that....
If you were about to die what would your last meal be?: Boston Casserole from Cajun's Wharf....artery clogging seafood casserole topped with cheese in a heavenly cheese sauce! It's actually for sentimental reasons too....I met my husband at Cajuns back in 1991! ;)
Who is the most important person in you life?: My fabulous husband, my girls, my sister, and my wonderful friends.
If your house was on fire what 3 things would you grab on your way out?: My husband, Logan and Maci.
I hope you learned a little bit about me! I can't wait for DWTS and American Idol this week! We actually get these shows 1 day behind the states, so I'll be late on posting my comments! Have a blessed week!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I was coming over to tell you to join in...so glad you did.
ReplyDeleteI so love Karaoke but I can't carry a tune! LOL I've always wished I had a great voice.
I so LOVE Cajun food also....my parents are Cajun so it is in my blood. B-B-Q crabs are similar to fried crabs but they rub them in a spicy spicy sauce then they fry them!!! Not really good for you but they taste so good!
you are so cool!!! I always dreamed about being on the Bozo show and winning the big prize!!! hahaha
ReplyDelete