So I decided to participate in a blog carnival over at Kellyskornerblog.com. Just simply telling us a little bit about the simple pleasures you enjoy in your life. Here are a few of mine........
My wonderful husband and our two daughters. Just watching them together makes me so happy!
A #1 combo at Wendys.
The smell of coffee brewing in the morning (even if I'm not going to drink it).
A cup of tea, a good book, my couch, and a quiet house.
Watching my girls do their homework and seeing them
"get it"!
Snuggling with my sweetie during a thunderstorm.
Family movie night.
Razorback Football.
Just knowing I have the best husband ever!
Listening to my girls sing praise songs in the shower.
Chatting with my Sister.
Being aware of all that God has done for me.
I could actually go on and on. I am truly blessed!
What are some of your simple pleasures? I'd love to hear about them!



No comments:
Post a Comment