Thursday, February 25, 2010

New alarm clock and "near" head band tragedy

Well, we have made it through Thursday!  It's seemed like a long week after 2 weeks of only 4 days of school.  I think the girls are feeling it too!  They seem pretty worn out.

Last week when I was out and about I decided to buy my girls and alarm clock for their room.  Not a digital mind you because we want Logan to cultivate her time-telling skills and Maci to start learning.  Well.....let me just say that I am totally a GENIUS!  It's the best thing that I could've ever done!  They actually GET OUT of BED....and I mean without the whining and pulling the covers over their heads!  It's been quite fabulous this week!  Our mornings have never gone smoother.....AND we're even EARLY leaving for school! 

And we barely made it through Thursday without a major TRAGEDY!  When we returned home from gymnastics and ballet this evening, Logan discovered that she had "misplaced" her favorite head band.  This isn't just any head band....it came from the Dollar Tree in 2007 right before we got on the plane to head to the UK for the first time.  So by now this head band that was once black with pink dots, it black with a little bit of pink left on it.........what a terrible tragedy that would've befallen our household if it had indeed been gone for good. :)  But alas, being the quick-minded mom that I am, I called the gym and it was quickly recovered and set aside for pick up tomorrow.  Whew!  I am glad we dodged that bullet!

Y'all have a great Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment