Well, it's once again Valentine's Day! The girls had parties and goodies all day on Friday at school. They were pretty hyped up last night! It was OK though because they had some friends come over to play.....aka....Mommy had a playdate with their Mommy! Potato soup, beer bread and lots of chatting! I have lots of words that I need to use up when Dale is away! lol!

On that note, we sent these pictures to Dale via e-mail and he LOVED them! Imagine that? :)
Well, here is the latest hole to appear in Maci's head! lol! The bottom tooth is the most recent loss. The top 2 came out at the end of November and ONE of them is about to start coming through finally!
I'm not exactly sure what Maci was doing here, but I thought it was a cute picture. :)
We certainly hope y'all have a wonderful Valentines Day! Oh, and President's Day too! God Bless you all!
No comments:
Post a Comment