Friday, February 19, 2010

100 days of school and missing my man........

Well, it has been a very emotional week here at the Lingar household.  I think it's just starting to sink in that Daddy is actually going to be gone for quite a while.  I guess we're into week 3 and really beginning to see the fallout.  It's a time of adjustment and whole ton of prayer!  I am so thankful for all the "angels" that God has sent to help us!  I wouldn't know what to do without all their support and friendship!

So the girls have been in school for 100 days today!  Maci's class celebrated by doing a poster with a theme.  Maci wanted to make Daddy out of his favorite cereal (Honeynut cheerios).  After a bit of brainstorming and some compromising.....this is what we came up with.  Her teacher was very impressed!
Here we are chillin' in their room....notice Maci has a "Welcome Home Daddy" shirt on from 2005~

Here we are on Valentine's Day at church. 

We are heading to a town called Kings Lynn in the morning to take a tour of the town and check out the art of glass blowing at Caithness Crystal....evidently we can blow our own piece of glass if we wish to ........and happen to have 5 or 10GBP on us. 8}   I'm sure I'll have pictures and a few stories after our adventure!  We're going with a good friend and her girls as their Daddy is also away.

We hope you all have a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment