Friday was the day that Maci received her "Golden Rocky Award". No, she did not acheive this with her homemade golden rocky, but she did eventually get all 10. The above picture is Maci with her principal Mr. Yahres. We also go to church with him and his lovely family. The award consisted of a necklace, certificate, pencil and candy. Oh, and a gift certificate to Chili's in Cambridge for a free kids meal. This was what excited Maci the most. She kept asking if we could go there to eat. I told her we would when the weather warmed up. :)
I didn't take any pictures, but we had quite the "girls night in" here Saturday. The girls had their good friends Mia and Jordan come over and I had my good friends Ronni and Sacha come over to watch movies and chat....well.....mostly chat! If you know me, I'm sure you can't believe that one, but we had a fabulous time!
No comments:
Post a Comment