Sunday, May 9, 2010

Mother's Day 2010

First of all....Happy Mother's Day to all of you!  I hope you're having a truly lovely day!  I know I did! 
We headed to church this morning and had a wonderful service!  There are so many amazing ladies at our church and I am going to miss them terribly!

Me  & my girls
Amy, me, and Susan....my awesome praise team ladies!
Maci, Abby, and Logan...Abby is Amy's daughter
Janie, Lori, and me

This afternoon the wonderful Stuart family (my friend Ronni, her husband James, and their girls Mia and Jordan)came over and we had ham, potato salad, cole slaw, and chocolate cake!  And then James helped me with some "guy" PCS duties!  He cleaned my grill out, drained my lawn mower and leaf blower for shipping, and took down some things off the wall that were too high for me.  They somehow escaped my camera's eagle eye, but never fear....I will "get" them next time!  I am so grateful that God has provided me such wonderful friends to take care of me while Dale is away!  He has truly given me the most amazing friends!

I would be remiss to not mention my Mom on this day.  She is no longer with us, but I am very thankful for her influence and friendship while she was with us!  I wouldn't be the woman I am without her and I love and miss her very much!

1 comment:

  1. Ang:

    Glad you had a great Mother's Day!

    When will you guys be back in the states?

    I'm sure it is very bittersweet..I remember when we returned after 4 years in Thailand I cried...I still miss the expat life!!!

    Have a safe trip home....

    Hugs

    ReplyDelete