Saturday, May 1, 2010

Mil Spouse Blog Hop


I just love blog hops!  Don't you?  Riding the Roller Coaster is hosting a blog hop for military spouses and girlfriends.  It's a fabulous way to meet other people who have similar life-styles.  So, here's a little bit about me.  My name is Angie and I have been a military spouse since 2002. I met my prince charming (and best friend) in 1991 and married him in 1998.  I love Jesus, college football (GO HOGS!!!!!), & karaoke.  Joining the military has been absolutely wonderful for our family. The Lord has given me so many amazing women to call my friends and I feel so truly blessed.  I have 2 wonderful daughters who teach me something daily! lol!  We currently are stationed in the UK, but come August we get to move to Florida!  We are super excited about our new adventure!  Oh, and we're 1/2 way through a 6 month deployment TODAY! Yippeeee!!!!!!!! 

4 comments:

  1. hi! i am now following your blog after finding it on the milspouse blog hop!your girls are adorable. i look forward to reading your bloggings. have a blessed weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there! I found your blog via the MilSpouse Blog Hop. That's awesome that you love karaoke! I am a karaoke freak!! :) When did your family live in Minot? We are USAF and stationed at Minot right now...but I'm originally from the area. I'm following you now, btw!

    ~Staci
    ramblingmilitarywife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Angie! I'm stopping by from the Blog Hop:-) I've never done one of these but I'm having so much fun finding other awesome women/bloggers! I look forward to getting to know more about you:-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for linking up on the blog hop! I'm thrilled to be meeting so many mil spouses. Good luck on the deployment..I'm right there with ya. It's so nice to meet you, and I look forward to reading more!

    Wife on the Roller Coaster

    ReplyDelete