
Merry Christmas everyone! We hope you are having a joyous Christmas season. We are finally getting settled back in from vacation. I've been doing some baking and that always puts me in the holiday spirit.
I decided to participate in a virtual Christmas Tour of Homes that I found over at
Kellys Korner. I have to warn you that I am not a designer decorator; however I do have some expert input from the local elementary school! There are some amazing homes featured~You should go check them out at
TheNester.com.

Let me start by saying that this is a year-round decoration at our house (and yes that is a blanket piled up underneath it on the couch.....I thought I cropped that out! ha!)

This is our tree. The only "theme" we have going are the M.J. Hummel ornaments Dale's mom buys us every year.....oh, and quite a few Razorback ornaments.....imagine that! 8}

This is our disco ball Mickey we acquired at Disneyland Paris.....I just couldn't resist! lol!

This is the ladder that my Mama got me back in 2003 and we hang it on the ceiling every year!

This is the carousel my Dad got me in 1996. And of course a few more Santa's.

We hope you enjoy the holiday and spend lots of time with your family and friends and remember the Reason for the Season! God Bless you!
Thanks so much for the tour! Your Mickey ornament is festive! I love it when trees are a collection of memories.
ReplyDeleteThe santa climbing on your ceiling is the best. What a fun house you have! Thanks for sharing!
ReplyDeleteThank you for sharing your home. Your photos are lovely. I did a video with the help of my son. Such a pleasure to find your wonderful blog.
ReplyDeleteHappy Holidays & Many Blessings
Campbelljane
PS I have a pig in my house too, a flying pig.