Saturday, December 19, 2009

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas


We woke up yesterday to a wonderful surprise! Well, it wasn't actually a surprise because they'd been telling us all week that it was going to snow Thursday night/Friday, but you never know when it will actually happen. It also snowed more last night! Wow! I just love SNOW! Being from the south, I took care of the normal essentials..you know...just in case! I went and got milk, bread, and Coke....oh, and I got some movies from our library here on base....we are SET! Here are some pictures from the past 2 days festivities. Gingerbread making pictures on the next post....waiting on them to cool.









I had forgotten how much I loved the snow in Minot! It really makes the season that much better! We hope you all have a wonderful Christmas week! Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment