Monday, December 7, 2009

Disneyland Paris, Paris, & Brugge

Hello everyone! I hope you had a fabulous Thanksgiving! I've been a little out of touch since we've been on "holiday". We spent Thanksgiving in Paris and Brugge. We had a blast! The girls loved everything about Disney and I even rode the "big people" rides! That's a huge thing for me since I'm such a scaredy cat usually! lol! I think Maci's favorite part was seeing Pooh! She STILL loves Pooh!

It was way too cold to go up in the Eiffel Tower but it was awesome to see!

We drug the girls around the Louvre for a couple of hours...lol! Dale and I totally enjoyed it! We also went and saw Notre Dame.....you just get chills when you walk in....totally reminds you of the Reason for the Season!

One of Mommy's favorite characters! Dale took me to see Aladdin for my 25th Birthday~Wow~ I must be getting old?



Then we were off to Brugge, Belgium.....can I just say B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L????? This was an amazing city....totally romantic if you're not traveling with 2 munchkins...hehe! (We wouldn't have it any other way!)

It was soooooo COLD!

Italian coffee's help keep you warm! And they were plentiful from the Christmas market right outside out hotel.

This was the tree set up in the lobby of the hotel.....even if the girls did look rough.....we had our hats on all day outside in the cold and wind.
Right before we left for our trip, Maci lost her 2nd front tooth.....isn't she too cute?

No comments:

Post a Comment