Saturday, June 20, 2009

Strawberry picking, final exam, and a homecoming! Yippeee!!!!

First of all, I wanted to share with you that I took my final exam for my Medical Transcriptionist Course that I started back in Minot and made an 84%! Yippeee!!! That was a big thing to have accomplished......

On Thursday (in the midst of getting ready for the big homecoming) I took the girls strawberry picking with some friends. They had so much fun! It wasn't quite like I remembered it either. In Arkansas when we went picking strawberries, it was HOT and there were TONS of BUGS! Well, that definitely wasn't the case here in the UK. We wore shorts and actually got a little chilly! :) There weren't very many bugs either, but the Stinging Nettles made up for that....that's a whole other post waiting to happen! :)


The fruits of their labor!
Lunch with the Chins
Next time long pants to avoid the Nettles and keep a little warmer!
In just a few hours my darling hubby will return from his almost 4 month deployment and we've had a busy week of getting ready! Lots of cleaning and cooking.....check back for pictures....lots and lots of pictures I'm sure! :)
Y'all have a FABULOUS weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment