I officially have a 3rd grader and a 1st grader now! Wow! Time sure does fly!
Thursday, June 11, 2009
School's OUT.......for Summer!
Well, we have had a fun-filled, fantabulous last week (well...almost week) of school! We kicked off the week with my oldest baby girl's 8th birthday....
Isn't she cute sporting her candle?
Then we had Maci's "Teddy Bear" picnic. It was touch and go there for a while with the rain, but Praise the Lord the sun came out even though it was chilly! :) At this same time Logan was on a walking field trip with her 2nd grade class to see Space Chimps....I don't have a picture since I was helping with Maci's class.
Then is was crazy hat day for Maci's class. This is Wednesday before school. Maci wanted to wear Logan's hat from Spain because it was blue.
Here are my girls this morning.....The last day of school! The flowers in their hair were made by Logan in her Spanish class....she made a special blue one for Maci. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I'll bet the girls are looking forward to school being out. They are so cute....any summer plans for your family?
ReplyDeleteHope you guys are having a nice weekend!