We are almost 5 months into a 12 month deployment, so the girls and I are on our o
wn once again. This is the first time we've had a year long deployment and so far so good. I am thankful that where Dale is has Skype, so we are able to chat with him semi-regularly. That is soooo helpful.
We are doing quite a bit of swimming and being beach bums. I figure we might be PCSing (moving) next summer after Dale gets back, and you never know if it'll be to a "sun-shiney" place, so we are taking advantage of the beautiful weather. We have had some visitors since he's been gone and that's been very nice. He's been gone since the end of February and we're hoping he'll get back the beginning of March 2013. He should be home sometime in October for 2 weeks of R & R (rest and relaxation), so we are looking very much forward to that. :)
I'm going to post a few pictures of our "deployment time" so far, and I will try and keep you updated more often from now on.
This the morning that Daddy was leaving. It was super early. :(
And also here are the girls on Easter Sunday @ the Club after church and brunch.
Me and the girls goofing around.
Boogie boarding in the beautiful crystal clear waters of Navarre Beach.
This is my sweet friend Kelli who stopped by on her way home to Louisiana from Disney World. It was great to see her and her family! She is one of my wonderful "England" friends, only guess what?? She's from Arkansas too!!!! Woo Pig Soooiiieeee!!!!!
Me and my babies
And here are a few sunset pictures to go with the "sunrise" picture in my heading. The picture in the heading was taken on the Fourth of July morning, right before a trip to Waffle House with my two sidekicks. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment