Thursday, July 26, 2012

11, Oh 11...wait, is that pre-teen status? Already? ....Sigh....

So, my sweet Logan turned 11 on June the 8th.  She is growing up so fast!  We are so proud of how amazing and lovely she is!  She is so kind hearted and keeps me laughing.  She is just like her daddy, always trying to fix things, and so like me because she is a "people pleaser".  It's wonderful to watch her grow up and see her personality develop.  We are so blessed to have her in our family.  I thank Jesus for her everyday.

Here are a few pics from her Birthday weekend.




Oh and along with getting older, comes the beginning of Middle School (did you hear the big "sigh"), and she decided to follow in her parents (yes, I played the oboe, and Dale played the trombone) footsteps by becoming a "band geek".  Makes a Mama's heart happy!  I hope she enjoys it as much as we did!  I had to do some fancy talking to avoid having a percussionist in the family, but thankfully I was able to avoid that dreaded fate.  One major plus to Middle School is that she is now part of the youth group at church!  I have so many fond memories of my youth group from church and am so excited for her to start having some of these experiences! 

Well, thanks for reading our updates!  A huge milestone is coming up with the start of the school year....we will be at the halfway mark of this deployment!  Woo Hoo!!!!  Y'all have a wonderful day and God Bless!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment