So.....we have been having a wonderful visit with Auntie Sam! This visit was scheduled to come to an end today, when she would fly away on a big jet plane.......Weeelllll.....that didn't happen! The volcanic ash from Iceland has suspended all flights out of the UK. She is re-scheduled for Tuesday. We are thrilled to have her here 3 more days but I'm sure her husband would love to have her back. We pray that all travel can resume safely soon!
On Thursday night Samantha and I went out with a couple of my friends to a local pub for dinner and drinks and it was FABULOUS!! My friend Ronni's sweet husband offered to watch the girls so that we could go out. We were home and in bed by 10pm and it was a ton of fun! We met Ronni and Kelli at Jude's Ferry........
Earlier in the day we had lunch with 2 more of my favorite people, Kori and Amy but sadly I did not have my camera. We had the kiddos with us and fun was definitely had by all!
No comments:
Post a Comment