Hello there! It's been a little while since I've done a post, so I thought I'd catch you up.
As you can see by this picture, if Maci looses any more teeth I think she might whistle when she talks. lol! She has lost 4 teeth since the end of November! Speaking of the tooth fairy....has anyone heard if that movie is any good? We absolutely LOVE Game Plan with Dwayne Johnson in it, so I'm thinking we'll give this one a try.
All is going well here. We've finally settled in to it being just girls and while we wait to talk to Big D as often as we can, we're doing pretty good!
We are looking forward to celebrating the resurrection of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ next weekend at church and with some wonderful friends!
Auntie Sam will be arriving for a much anticipated visit on the 10th of April and the girls have many, many plans for her! She hasn't seen the Hannah Montana movie or Game Plan or Beverly Hills Chihuahua!!!!!!!! Oh my! This must be set right IMMEDIATELY!! And we're going to London to see the Lion King with her also! I sure hope she rests up! We'll keep you posted!
No comments:
Post a Comment