If it can go wrong, it will happen when your hubby is deployed........
It has been one crazy week around here. We started off by recieving news that my mother-in-law was in ICU after a minor heart attack on Wednesday. That lasted all through Thursday while they were running tests and consulting, and Praise the Lord, she was released to go home and they found no blockages!
Then on the way out the door for school this morning, my youngest decides to get sick! Oh my goodness! Thankfully my wonderful friend Chrissy was able to take my older one to school for me so I could stay here and see what was up with Maci. I didn't know if it was a tummy bug or possibly sinus drainage gone awry.......Well, that was the one and only time she was sick today, so around lunch time I took her to run errands with me. Very happy the commissary run is completed!
The next incident has a little bit of back story. The past 2 nights, Logan has gotten me up saying it was hard for her to breathe. Of course I got up and listened to her and there was no shortness of breath and I couldn't find anything wrong with her...aka no fever. So I gave her some Motrin because she said she also had a headache. Well.....when we got home from school today, she told me again that it hurt for her to breathe and when I felt of her, she was burning up! Her fever was 102.5! I took it 3 times to make sure. So we proceeded to the ER. Here in the UK, once the Peds clinic is closed, you go to the ER. As it turns out, she has just pulled a muscle, but it's the muscle in her rib cage, so that's why it hurts for her to breathe. She started gymnastics in PE on Wednesday and we think that's when it happened. She is in a gymnastics class on Thursday nights, but she started complaining on Wednesday night. So, she is on Motrin and it should take 2-4 weeks for it to heal up properly. Praise the Lord that's all it was!
Whew! I am tired! Please pray that we have an uneventful weekend! We are heading to the AWANA games tomorrow morning and we're excited about it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Poor Logan....she mentioned to me about her getting up in the night, but said she felt better that morning I took her. I pulled a muscle in my rib cage, so I know how she feels:(
ReplyDeleteAng...
ReplyDeleteSaying prayers for your family...poor Logan...
Thank you so much for the prayers and well wishes...your comment lifted me up and made me realize I am not ALONE....my friends may be miles and miles away but the prayers are there. I so needed to read what you wrote because I have been so depressed....I'm trying to be strong....but....the Mom I have always known is gone and that is so hard to accept!
Hope you MIL is better and I am praying and thinking of you....love the new header pic....
Big HUGS...xoxox