We decided to ring in the new year with a movie marathon! The girls seem to love our 80's movies!! Logan even said Back to the Future Part 2 was her new favorite movie! That is high praise! Santa brought me the triology just like I asked for, and Dale and I both discovered that we had only seen the first movie after starting to watch them.....Of course we liked the first one better, but they were all pretty good. Before we started the triology, we watched Footloose....gotta love some Kevin Bacon!
Saturday, January 2, 2010
Happy 2010!
Well, FINALLY we can say that we move THIS year! Yippeeee!!! It's been a great experience living over here in the UK, but hopefully we'll return to the good ol' US of A this summer!
We decided to ring in the new year with a movie marathon! The girls seem to love our 80's movies!! Logan even said Back to the Future Part 2 was her new favorite movie! That is high praise! Santa brought me the triology just like I asked for, and Dale and I both discovered that we had only seen the first movie after starting to watch them.....Of course we liked the first one better, but they were all pretty good. Before we started the triology, we watched Footloose....gotta love some Kevin Bacon!

We decided to ring in the new year with a movie marathon! The girls seem to love our 80's movies!! Logan even said Back to the Future Part 2 was her new favorite movie! That is high praise! Santa brought me the triology just like I asked for, and Dale and I both discovered that we had only seen the first movie after starting to watch them.....Of course we liked the first one better, but they were all pretty good. Before we started the triology, we watched Footloose....gotta love some Kevin Bacon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
How sweet....Happy New Year!
ReplyDeleteHugs