Since Dale was off work on Friday and the girls had school, we decided to head down to one of the local auction barns and see if they had any good treasures for the next day's auction, and guess what????? They did! We came home with quite a few treasures!
"Authentic" pub sign
Aladdin gramophone. We also got a 1930's Whitely sewing machine.....I'll have to post that next time. 8}
And last weekend we headed to the bazaar they were having on base and bought this cool wine rack.......now we need more wine to fill it up....imagine that!
Fall is in full swing here in the UK! We have a skating party for Maci's 6th (YES, I said 6th!) Birthday party on Saturday and I believe a trip to the pumpkin patch after church on Sunday is also on the agenda! There should be some good pictures coming soon!
I'm going to be pretty busy for the next few weeks with subbing. I am in for a kindergarten teacher that had to go back to the states to care for her sick mother. Please pray that her mom's surgery goes well and she is able to return without a heavy heart.
I hope you all have a blessed week!
No comments:
Post a Comment