Friday, September 4, 2009

Show us your life~school days......

Happy Friday everyone! I haven't participated in the blog carnival that happens over at http://kellyskornerblog.com/ in a while, but this one looked like fun. I don't have all my pictures because they are in storage back in the good ol' US of A, but here are a few. Needless to say, I was never really "in style"...lol!
This is pre-school....the best one of the bunch! 8}

Easter at 4 yrs old

Kindergarten graduation


This is just plain SCARY! I believe I was in 5th grade....this picture is the reason my children will never get a perm!


15th birthday visiting my Dad in the hospital.....I got a Bible!


10th grade band picture. Believe it or not....I was poolside!



Senior year 1987.......Go Comets!
That was fun! I can't wait to finish checking everyone else's "FABULOUS" pictures! Y'all have a great weekend!

3 comments:

  1. Great pictures! You were so adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your new picture in your header....looks really great!

    Angie: I see a lot of the girls in your pictures....very sweet!

    I hope you guys had a great summer...

    ~Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Angie:

    I just read your comments on my blog and I am so sorry to hear about your mother. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your sweet family.

    I'm sure your mom was a great Nana and I am so glad Logan was able to spend her birthday with her.

    I lost my father when I was young and I know the ache in your heart is always there but just remember all the great times...that is how I have always found peace. You will always have her in your heart and in the heart of your beautiful daughters...she is a part of each of you and will always be....

    BIG HUGS....and many prayers that you will have peace.

    Love Ya....

    Tina

    ReplyDelete