Tuesday, September 1, 2009

I can't believe I have a 1st grader and a 3rd grader! WOW!

There are quite a few things that have snuck up on me this week....Well.....I guess school starting didn't sneak up, but I am in surprised that it's already September! My BABY will be 6 next month! I guess I am officially OLD! lol! Anywho! Here are some pics from the first day of school.......


Waffles and strawberries! Maci: "You're the best Mom EVER!"

The girls with Rocky, the school mascot.

Ready to head out the door.

Bring it on!

Logan & Haylee, a classmate from last year and they are in the same class again! Yippeee!

Here comes a lot of 1st grade trouble! Watch out Ms. Coutee!

Maci learning where her stuff goes. Her teacher let us come up to see the classroom and tell them bye! What a sweet teacher! 8}
My babies are growing up! And I'm in for another year of substitute teaching and planning the last of our European vacations.........

No comments:

Post a Comment