Monday, August 10, 2009
Warwick Castle
So, we made it out to Warwick Castle yesterday and had a fabulous time! The weather was great and the crowds weren't too thick; combine that with some PB&J's for lunch and fun playground for the kiddos and fun was had by all! Here are some pictures........

This is the girls acting prissy in the Victorian Rose Garden. We have their picture by this waterfall, because there were NO ROSES! I guess we missed the peak season. :)
The girls favorite place wasn't the playground (believe it or not), but the Princess Tower! They went in and helped pick out Princess Arabella's wedding dress accessories. And then her "enchanted" picture came to life and they got to meet her! They were terribly excited! This picture is the girls with Princess Emily who is Princess Arabella's best friend. I don't have pictures inside the tower because we weren't allowed to use our cameras.
We told the girls that kids used to get put in the stockade for not cleaning their rooms....I don't think they believed us! :)
We all picked our own wax figure to get our picture made with. I wanted Countess Daisy, but there were ropes around her. :)
You can't tell, but this guy is arm wrestling and we told Maci to make her "mad" face....she's really good at that face, dontcha think?
Logan likes to play in water, so this is her choice. :)
This is Dale's "Mel Gibson" pose by the Trebuchet. It's a called a seize engine....here's a website with a proper definition if your interested..... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trebuchet
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Love the new blog look....great job!
ReplyDeleteI can see you guys are enjoying your time together. The kids must be so happy to have Daddy home.
If you guys are thinking of going to Disney you should start looking at a board called
disboard.com they have the greatest message boards. I am actually going to blog before the trip with helpful hints and I am going to blog the entire trip....kinda like a blog report..I thought that would be fun.
Anyway...so glad you guys are having fun and I love the new header picture...girls looked so darn cute!!!!