Wednesday, August 5, 2009

A little Razzle Dazzle.......

I just wanted to check in quickly and let you know what we've been up to. I think I'm going to be hard pressed to blog now that my hubby is home, but I'm going to keep trying .:)

We have been busy with Vacation Bible School (VBS) these past 2 weeks. Last week was set up and now we are singing and dancing and sharing the wonderful news of Jesus with 200+ kiddos!

Here's a link to learn more about the Go Fish Guys!.....I tried to post the actual video, but obviously I'm not that technically skilled. :)


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F0LVFtJMVTw


Backstage with the Bible is a wonderful program and we are totally enjoying it! Please pray for all the children and workers that Jesus shines through!

Have a great week all!

1 comment:

  1. Hope you guys are enjoying your time together as a family!

    The girls must be so excited to have daddy home!

    ReplyDelete