Monday, April 20, 2009

Sunday.....

We had a big day at church today! The whole worship service was 3 Easter plays by different aged young people from our youth group. The girls were in one called The Easter Lily. Here they are looking quite fabulous! Logan was a flower in Grandmother's garden and Maci was a ladybug (or ladybird as they call it over here across the pond)! Aren't they precious?


Our middle schoolers also did a skit. It was a press conference with Pilate. Our chaplin wrote it and it was really good.

My favorite was the drama that the teens put on. It was Everything by Lifehouse. Here is a link to the youtube video of the performance the Club Beyond (Youth Group) put on during their mission trip to Poland a few weeks ago.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_6FdYsVF2aY

I couldn't figure out how to put it on here. It's VERY powerful! I was in tears.

I hope you all had a fabulous Monday. The weather was georgeous here....65+ and SUNSHINE! In case you didn't know, SUNSHINE is very rare here in the UK! :) I was the PE teacher today for the elementary school from 12-2:30 and then we had a playdate at Meghan and Jenna's house.....oh, and Miss Chrissy was there too....thank goodness....Mommy needs playdates too! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment