Saturday, April 4, 2009

Birthday Parties and Misc....

So.....today the girls and I went to a "DISCO" birthday party for our good friend Carson....who is now 9 years old btw! We had veggies and cake, (you know the veggies cancel out the calories from the cake), did quite a bit of dancing and had a whole lot of fun!

Here are the girls with the Birthday Boy!


Here is Logan gloating that she won at musical chairs! lol!

Here is Maci with her favorite friend, Tyler (Carson's little bro). I had to include this picture because I think it could be where it all started.....back in the UK....;)


This is the whole gang acting crazy for their group picture......we even did the Macarena! I didn't get any pictures but the Mom's did get in on the action, but without pictures no one can prove it.....Cheeky! :) We missed you Jenna and Meghan!

No comments:

Post a Comment