Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Happy Birthday Little Sweetie!

9 years ago today on a Friday afternoon at 3:30 pm, my first sweet baby girl was born! (4 weeks early, I might add) I am so blessed to have her in my life.  She is a wonderful daughter and an awesome person!  She loves Jesus and I am so proud of her!


I made cupcakes for her class today and took her to a local restaurant for dinner with some friends.  Our day would've been perfect if Daddy had been here to share it!  We did get to talk to him before bed though!  We're having a skating party on Saturday, complete with pizza and a "beach" cake........Next year.....DOUBLE DIGITS! YIKES!

1 comment:

  1. She is pretty....her smile is infectious!!!

    My husband just joined the military. He is off to Basic and Officer Candidate School. I am just glad there are military spouse blogs for me to draw inspirations from. I am now following your blog, feel free to follow me at Musings of An Army Wife

    Have a terrific day!!!

    ReplyDelete