Friday, February 20, 2009
Trying out this blogging thing....
I am not sure how devoted I will be to blogging, but I'm going to give it a go! I will try to post often and with much information about our adventures! We will be attending a surprise "Birthday Tea Party" in the morning for one of our dear friends who will be turning 8 next week! The girls are excited to be "in on the surprise"! Logan informed me that she was good at keeping surprise party secrets since she didn't tell me about mine. Weeellll......Dale didn't tell her until I was out of the house and she wouldn't see me again until I was already surprised, but we'll give her the benefit of the doubt. I will try and post pics tomorrow night of our day. Y'all have a fabulous Friday night!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment